An e-packet from the school, which will include tuition information, is immediately available by filling out the Inquiry Form. You will receive an email with all information and a link to set up your own visit.
We typically enroll students from March-July for the upcoming school year and from March-May for our 8 week summer program. Year-round enrollment (immediate) is possible if space is available. Our infant and toddler environments are often on a wait list and you can inquire about that by phone.
(*Some tuition assistance is available for qualifying families. To apply for assistance, please see our policy below.)
We look forward to hearing from you.
- prospective students must be at least 6 weeks old for infant, 18 months for toddler, 3 for primary, and 6 for elementary by August 15th of that current year
- To be accepted:
- prospective families must visit the school to observe
- an application and application fee must be received
- each student will be required to have an interview
- all enrollment paperwork related to admissions must be completed before your child begins
Our enrollment process & timeline for each year is:
- Feb 1 – Re-enrollment agreements available to current families & siblings
- Feb 15 – Re-enrollment agreements due back; enrollment opened to students on the wait lists
- Mar 1-21 – Interviews conducted for new applicants*
- Mar 25-May 24 – New students enrolled
- May 31 – Deadline for Financial Aid for school year
*Applications received after March 15 will be processed beginning April 1.
Mt. Juliet Montessori is committed to providing a Montessori learning environment that is accessible to children from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds. Mt. Juliet Montessori strives to provide tuition assistance to as many families as possible, while maintaining an affordable tuition for all our families. Financial aid awards are based on demonstrated need.
- Complete and submit Financial Aid Application and your family’s 2012 Tax Returns online to F.A.S.T (Financial Aid for School Tuition by Independent School Management). Please be sure to submit by May 31 for the upcoming school year. The F.A.S.T. site offers a worksheet you can download prior to completing the online application. You can log in to the site as many times as you need to before May 31 to complete the process. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
- Once a family has completed Step #1 an award determination will be made based on an assessment of the family’s financial information.
- Financial aid determination letters will be mailed no later than June 30th.
- Families must file new forms for each year they have a need.
*If parents are engaged, separated or divorced, it is important that both parties complete an application. Generally, it is expected that both parents will contribute to their child’s educational expenses. Please contact the school office to discuss the circumstances pertaining to your family’s situation.
*Because the demand for financial aid by qualified applicants often exceeds available funds, the school must weigh each family’s need relative to all other families applying for financial aid.
*Financial need is not considered in determining a student’s eligibility for admission.
*As there are often tax incentives available for preschool aged children, the majority of financial aid is allocated to returning families and for the school age level (kindergarten and up).
Mt. Juliet Montessori admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school-administered programs.