- Accrediting organization for high-quality Montessori schools
- Parent and school resource center for Montessori information
- NAMTA offers Montessori DVDs, books, conferences and classified ads for Montessori teachers, administrators, schools and parents.
Presents information on philosophy, practice, teacher certification, costs, and other facts necessary for making a good decision about placing a child in a school, or choosing a teacher education course. There are over 13,000 “Montessori” web sites on the Internet at the time of this writing, and The International Montessori Index is considered by many the most informative, and is the one most visited, in the USA, and internationally.
- An introduction to Montessori philosophy in all its aspects
- A blog that has lots of information about what Montessori is and how it works